Contact EE Insurance Department at 0870 174 7051
What would you do if your mobile phone slips from your hand and breaks? Bearing such unwanted costs on your phone can be avoided with EE Insurance.
EE Insurance is the best way to protect yourself from any redundant cost that you might have to bear due to careless handling of your mobile phone. There are different types of insurance that a customer can get done for their device:
1. Full cover:
Full Cover insurance from EE safeguards you from any cost in case your phone is lost, stolen, damaged or broken down. Let the company know and your device will be replaced the next day. The best part of the full cover insurance is its worldwide coverage.
The Premium version of Lookout Mobile Security that has been designed to protect your device and personal data, special offers and discounts on accessories are also available with full cover insurance.
2. Damage cover:
Damage cover insurance from EE has been planned to give your device protection against any sort of spills, cracks or smashes. This insurance also offers you 100% claims over the phone.
If you wish to get any of the insurance covers for your phone, you may add the same when filing a new contract online. In case you would like to add the cover or change the cover after purchasing the device, you may contact EE customer care helpline for assistance.
Claim your insurance
Claiming your insurance cover is simple with EE. Simply call EE customer care number and leave the rest on us. We will try to make it as simple as possible with minimum paperwork. Calling us will also help you in limiting the potential unauthorized use of your device.
To make a claim, a customer is requested to provide the following essential information:
• The IMEI number, serial number or UDI of your device. These numbers are available in your welcome pack provided with the Confirmation of Insurance Cover.
• The manufacturing, model number, colour and memory size of the device.
• The date and time of the incident.
• In case your device has been stolen, the report or crime reference number.
• In case the device has been stolen in some other country and you cannot provide EE with a police report, please share your travel documents to confirm travel dates.
• In case of filing a damage claim, ensure that you have disabled any security feature before the replacement is made.
A customer can file a maximum of two successful claims in a 12 month period (starting from the date the first claim is accepted) for loss and/or theft. The number is unlimited in case of accidental damage claims. For each successful claim, an excess fee is charged from the user, which is payable with the next month’s service plan bill.
For more details on EE Insurance policy, contact EE Customer helpline.