Know Your PUK/PAC code Contact EE Customer Service at 0870 174 7051
EE customer service helpline has been designed to deliver high quality and professional assistance to the clients. Our aim is to make sure that all customer queries are handled with utmost attention so that their maximum satisfaction is attained.
Entering the incorrect PIN code three times in a row on your EE mobile phone will block your device. Don’t worry! Unblocking your device has been simplified by EE with the PUK code. PUK i.e. Personal Unblocking Key is the key that is required to unblock your SIM card.
Generating a PUK Code is easy. Just follow a few simple steps:
• Log in and register on ‘My EE’.
• Go to the menu and select ‘Manage Device’.
• Scroll down the page and click ‘Unblock device’.
• Select and click ‘PUK Code’. This will generate the PUK Code for your device.
• Enter the code generated on your phone to unblock the SIM. Do not enter wrong code 10 times in a row as this will block your SIM card permanently.
For any other assistance regarding unblocking, please contact EE customer care helpline.
If you wish to discontinue using the services by EE but continue using the same number on a different network, PAC code can help. PAC i.e. Porting Authorisation Code is the code that can help you port your number on a different network. Using a PAC code will lead to loss of any remaining credit and allowances on your number.
To generate a PAC code, simply dial EE customer care number and we will assist you with the code. Once the code is generated, keep a note of the following factors:
• Use the PAC code within 30 days. It is recommended to use it within 26 days so as to prevent any delays caused by bank holidays and weekends.
• In case you don't use the PAC code, your account will remain open and you'll continue to be charged for the services.
• If you would like to cancel your contract without using PAC code, contact EE Customer care number directly for help but make sure you call them before the PAC code generated by you expires.