Unlocking your EE Phone: Contact EE Customer Service at 0870 174 7051
Do you want to unlock your EE Phone and use it on a different network from your current service provider? But, you avoid doing it as it seems to be a tiresome process? Don’t worry! Call EE Customer service number and they can assist you with smart ways to unlock your phone.
Every company imposes some or the other type of restrictions on unlocking their phones such as the time you have used the device after activation, cost and the time required to unlock the same. With EE Customer Care helpline, there’s nothing to worry about. Simply dial EE Customer Care helpline number and they will assist you with the right kind of help. Calling us from the EE network is not a mandate. You can call us from any network and we will help you unlock the device.
You can also fill a form available on the website and get the unlocking process started.
Restrictions on Devices:
Unlocking a mobile device has been made simpler and easier with EE Customer Care executives. However, there are a few restrictions that a user must keep in mind if he/she wishes to get his/her phone unlocked:
- The minimum time required to unlock a device is 10 days, including Apple devices. In case your phone needs a code from the manufacturer, it might take more than 10 days. EE Customer service executives will keep you posted regarding the same.
- You need to ensure that your PAYG account is updated with all the requisite details in order to unlock your PAYG device. The pay monthly users need to have their contract for six months in place before they can unlock their device. Ifyou are pay as you go or SIM only user and your device is locked to EE, you can unlock your phone as soon as you get it.
- EE customer care executives share a link with the unlocking instructions for Apple and Samsung unlocking requests. Make sure to share an alternate contact number if the mobile number attached to the device isn’t in use.
- To unlock a second-hand bought device that is locked to EE network, simply dial the EE Customer care number for help.
What to do When your EE Device is Lost or Stolen
Helping the customers with the right kind of assistance is the aim of EE customer care helpline. Whether your phone is stolen or lost, don’t panic. Simply call EE customer care number and our representative will provide you with the right kind of assistance. Make sure that you report the loss of your EE Phone to the EE Customer care helpline within 24 hours. This is to safeguard you from any sort of liability.
To make this process simpler, EE customer care helpline assists you in numerous other ways as mentioned below:
- Call you back if you're calling from a pay phone.
- Convince your partner or parent on your behalf for the loss. Is convince the right word?
- Block your lost device. Remember that blocking it will make the device not viable on our network but if you find it later, you can add a password to it.
- Providing you with another SIM card.
- Info. on most recently dialled numbers.
For any other kind of assistance, please feel free to contact EE customer care helpline.